- Laura Mercier Eye Basics Primer in Wheat
- UD Naked Heat Palette in Ounce, Chaser, Sauced, Low Blow, Lumbre (my favourite), He Devil, Scorched, and En Fuego. Basically the entire damn palette.
- The black lipstick from the ABH Lip Palette for eyeliner. I’ve been avoiding eyeliner for a long time because it takes so long for me and I don’t feel confident doing it. Of course, one side turned out great, the other, not so much! Any eyeliner tactics you’d recommend? I have shaky hands and zero eyeliner confidence.
- Maybelline Master Prime by FaceStudio Primer in 300 Blur + Redness Control. This hasn’t really worked for me noticeably well in the past, but I suppose I haven’t used it a whole lot. Trying it out again, because I’m not going anywhere important today and may as well use some of it up!
- The Ordinary Colours Serum Foundation in 2.0N.
- Giorgio Armani Master Corrector in 1 (pink under eye corrector)
- IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer in Medium. This is supposed to be full coverage, anti-aging, and waterproof. It’s well-rated on Sephora and sounds promising! I’m going to give it a go for the next few weeks and then perhaps review it. I just know my Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Water Concealer is not cutting it for me lately, so anything will be a step up I’m sure.
- ELF Finishing Powder in Light/Medium (the silver compact one)
- Tarteist Contour Kit for contouring
- Becca Luminous Blush in Bronzed Copper
- FENTY Killawatt Highlighter in Moscow Mule
- Tarte Tarteist Lip Paint in Get It!