- Tarte BB tinted treatment 12-hour primer in light
- Giorgio Armani Master Corrector 1
- Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Aquacealer in light-medium neutral
- glo-minerals beige dark pressed base
- Becca blush in Wisteria
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Shapeshifter palette
- Rituel de Fille luminizer in Ghost Light
Eyes and Brows:
- Laura Mercier eye primer
- Natasha Denona Lila Palette
- Almay brow pencil in 802 brunette
- Essence make me brow eyebrow gel mascara
- Buxom Lash Mascara in Blackest Black
- Nudestix Magnetic Matte Lip Color in Freckle from the Creators Collection
I am loving the glo-minerals pressed base. I’ve been wearing it nearly every day since I got it at work, and it has held up really well against my oily t-zone. Even on days like today where I was on my feet working in a hot, crowded store, only the smallest amount of oil poked through. It’s not as full coverage as a liquid foundation, but I find that pairing it with my tinted primer has been working really well lately as my skin has been somewhat clear.
I don’t give enough of a damn about my eyebrows to buy expensive brow products, so I have been finding a lot of drugstore brow products that in my opinion work just fine.
I love the pigment of Nudestix, their packaging, how they apply, and how long they last, but they are ever so drying. And of course once my lips start to dry, they start to flake. I still continue to wear them because I love the colour, I just put on a thick layer of lip balm first.
If there was a fire in my apartment, the first few things I would grab as I ran out would be my tortoise, my childhood blanket, my cell phone, and my Natasha Denona Lila Palette.