I have started out 2019 sick as can be, as per usual. Not from drinking or partying too hard, but from the usual cold and flu that seems to hit the prairies hard during the holidays. I have yet to wear makeup this year because of this, but I took some time in between napping and gargling with salt water to pick out my 2019 project pan.
My products are:
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Trio
- Anastastia Beverly Hills Matte Lipstick in Spice
- CoverGirl Clean Matte Foundation
- Becca Blush Trio (a holiday limited edition item from years ago)
- Stila Highlighter Trio (another holiday item from years ago)
- Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Master Palette by Mario eyeshadow palette
These are all products that I’ve had for awhile and love, and know that I can easily use them on a daily basis. Some of them are older than others, and I want to make sure I use them up before I go bad. My goal is to hit pan or use up each item and shade pictured.
Are you doing a 2019 Project Pan?